Monday 1 May 2023

Mrs. B Challenge 40 - 14 Angel Board Reading

Challenge 35

14 - Angel Board reading

I’ve always been intrigued and never taken the plunge, so thought I’d pop it on the list!  

We’ve all heard of ouiji boards, we’ve all been warned, we’ve all heard horror stories and to be honest it’s why it’s always out me off.  My mum has had positive experiences, when used with her Nan, but I’ve never really had anyone to guide me.  Now, I know I don’t need fancy tools to speak to spirit, but my skills need honing to say the least! 

My friend Dawn facilitates Angel Board readings, and I’ve been tempted for a long time, but she’s also started training others.  My friend and old work colleague Marie completed the training and had now started running her own sessions, so we booked in and went along.


My two friends and I were welcomed in to Marie’s home, made to feel safe and secure, Marie explained the whole process to us and was just brilliant.  Marie explained the difference with an Angel board, the protection used, the spirits invited to communicate and really put us at ease. 

We had the most amazing reading, there were tears, laughter, love and healing.  I won’t talk about the reading because they are personal, but we all connected with a spirit each from our family. We had proof given via the board and it was just beautiful. 

You can find Marie here to book in for yourself, I really really recommend it! 
Marie’s Facebook page

TTFN, Sammy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment