Tuesday 25 April 2023

Mrs. B Challenge 40 - 6 Ghost Hunt

Challenge 31 done and dusted!

6 - Go on a ghost hunt

I had no idea how this one was going to pan out, me being a scaredy pants and all!  We booked with 
ParaSpirit Events for a seance at Merchistoun Hall for the end of March.  We got ourselves ready and it was cancelled last minute!  They had an alarm going off they couldn’t deal with.  I thought that was it - these guys do ghost tours etc all over and none of the rest were local to us, so had kind of given up.  But a few weeks later, the same seance was listed at Merchistoun again! 

Kat and I have known Merchistoun Hall for many years and knew of it’s haunting history.  I went to play school there, we had our joint 30th birthday there, we attended yoga classes there - and everything in between.  We knew we wanted to go there and experience this, so we booked again. 







On the night, we turned up and had a hot drink.  Even while chatting to the other guests, there was knocking and banging and all sorts - proper hand stand up business!  We went through to the main hall for the seance.  We sat in a semi circle, the guys introduced themselves, some humour, explained about energy and lifting it up and away we went!  Angel boards, table tipping, visits to cellars and everything in between!  It was a great night, the caretaker knew all the inhabitants of the building and their history and this made it super special.  Getting confirmation of things we were told.

I can’t tell you I wasn’t frightened, because I so am at times.  But setting myself free, using my intuition and hearing - I loved it!

TTFN, Sammy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment