Friday 12 May 2023

Mrs. B Challenge 40 - 15 Hit a golf ball at the driving range

38…. 2 to go!

15 - hit a golf ball at the driving range.

Now this one was a late contender, having swapped out ‘write a will’.  Now that one I was going to do with my husband, but it felt too boring and grown up, so we’ll do that when I’m 40 instead!

My husband is a big golfer and so were my Nan and Grandad.  I’ve never been interested, even though grandad made me my own clubs and my Nan thought I’d love it.  I don’t like walking particularly and my eyesight is so poor, once the ball is hit - I’d never see it again!

I’ve been to the driving range before, usually when Barney is buying new clubs (doesn’t happen very often!) and I’ve always wanted to have a go!  So Barney came home today and off we went!


I was rubbish as predicted, but it was great fun!


TTFN, Sammy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment