Wednesday 10 May 2023

Mrs. B Challenge 40 - 25 Gift flowers to a stranger

Challenge 36

25 - Gift flowers to a stranger

Now I thought this was going to be super easy, but I chickened out so many times!

I love having fresh flowers, it’s something I’ve grown in to for sure.  All through lockdown it was a compromise I wasn’t willing to make and always bought myself fresh flowers.  Nowadays the habit has petered off a bit, and as with everything, the price has gone up and I guess it’s a luxury isn’t it. 

But it always feels special to have flowers, especially on my alter. 


Being given flowers is quite special isn’t it, so I wanted to commit a random act of kindness on my list, but who knew I’d find it so difficult!  In the end, I opted for leaving a bunch with a note on a random persons car.  

I hope they found them, I hope it brightened their day and I hope it made them smile.

TTFN, Sammy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment