Tuesday 23 May 2023

Mrs. B Challenge 40 - 40 Throw a big bash

That’s it, number 40!  We did it folks, we got to the end of the list… thank you for sharing my adventures with me.

The last one, number 40 - was to throw a big 40th birthday bash.  On my actual birthday - that’s what we did!  I had the most amazing help from family and friends, I decorated to within an inch of my life and we re-created the 90’s!  Complete with a 90’s tuck shop, a fabulous DJ, and more 90’s tat than you can shake a stick at.

We danced and sang all night, partied hard, laughed harder and spent a great time with my nearest and dearest.














I’ve felt so much love, I’ve had the best time and I’m so ready for my 40’s.  Thank you all for being fabulous.

Lots of love, Sammy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment