Monday 15 May 2023

Mrs. B Challenge 40 - 2 Watch the sun rise at the beach

Challenge 39, the one that’s been a non starter a few times!

2 - watch the sunrise at the beach.

This has been planned a few times, but with the British weather as it has been, and the stupid water company pumping raw sewage in to our sea at every given opportunity, it’s been a challenge definitely!

I wanted to get my list done by 40, no pressure on me massively, but what I wanted, so my birthday it was!  On the day of my 40th birthday, we got up at 4am, picked up my step daughter at 4.45am and met my best friend and her husband at the beach at 5am and what a way to start the day.

Lauren and I went for a dip, we debated long and hard whether we do it before sunrise or after, and we came to the conclusion it was that cold we needed to take our clothes off and get in immediately!


So a quick dip and out to see the sun rise!

I even got new bathers for the occasion and Mr. B bought me a new swim turban from the lovely 
Anita Ocean Flora


We popped the Prosecco and watched the sun rise (sort of) and we’ll and truly toasted and hosted in my 40th spin round the sun.  I loved every minute ❤️








Back to bed after a bacon roll and up to party the day away!

TTFN, Sammy xx


No comments:

Post a Comment