Saturday 19 January 2019

Plastic Free - Toilet Rolls

So as previously talked about, we’re looking to go as plastic free as possible in 2019.  I am not a guru by any stretch of the imagination, but I am trying and that I can share with you!  I’m not necessarily going to change the world by myself, but if I can be part of that change then that is good for me.  Here is a couple of things we’ve already done.

 

Who gives a crap

These guys are an ingeniously named company who provide paper wrapped toilet roll!  They are an online company and they sell toilet roll, kitchen roll and tissues (there could be more, I’ve not explored fully as yet).  You can purchase directly from them or sign up for a subscription and the products are delivered directly to your door.  You can also get a free trial, with the cost of p&p £3 for a short while, so go and check them out.  I signed up for the free trial and I got 3 loo rolls, one kitchen roll and a box of tissues.  Not only do these not come wrapped in plastic, they are also tree free (made of bamboo or 100% recycled paper) and they donate 50% of their proceeds to building toilets.  

 The subscription I signed up for is 48 toilet rolls delivered for the cost of £36.  You can get 24 toilet rolls for £24 also and you set the frequency in which they are delivered.  They bill you 3 days before the delivery I believe and you can cancel at any time with no penalties.  Again, you can just purchase a one off delivery.  You can find out more  










right here


There are more to come, so watch this space! 

 

TTFN

 

No comments:

Post a Comment