Monday 24 April 2023

Mrs. B Challenge 40 - 7 Natural History Museum

Challenge 30 ticked off!

Challenge 7 - Visit the Natural History Museum

I have wanted to visit since I was a child! My grandad and Marie, generously took us to London when I was little, but they decided we were too young to appreciate the natural history museum and took us to Madam Tussards, the Planetarium and a few other places.  

Now I avoid London like the plague, I hate it! But we’ve done a few bits there, including the London Dungeons, but never the NHM.

I have my Niece every Sunday, and recently visited the Portsmouth History Museum and she loved it! So we knew London would be fab!

We popped the puppy to my Dad for a ‘day-over’ and off we went.  We drove to Southfields and grabbed the tube and had a great day!  We joined as a years member and we can’t wait to go back!
















TTFN, Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment