Sunday 26 December 2021

Mrs. Bs Challenge 40 - 29 - Learn a new skill

Challenge number 7!

29. Learn a new skill

So in September, after meeting the wonderful Dawn in August when I birthed my drum, I went ahead and booked in to complete Reiki 1. I have always wanted to explore healing, I’ve been told many times I have the gift/skill/calling, but haven’t done a great deal with it, except ignore it! After meeting Dawn, and hearing all about her healing journey, her teaching, her life - I knew this was the time. I was so drawn to Dawn and knew I wanted her to teach me. 

I’ve had an odd relationship with reiki, I tried it a few times and just didn’t like it, it hurt me and the person doing it didn’t even lay his hands on me.  In the last year I’ve had distance healing which has been wonderful and also hands on reiki healing with my friend Hannah. These two experiences had restored my faith in healing! 

It was the most wonderful weekend, full of self care and self love. I absolutely loved every moment. I even got to practise on a real life body and the feedback was amazing! 

My plan is to go on and complete reiki 2 next year, so watch this space! 





I’ll keep you posted!

TTFN, Sammy x

No comments:

Post a Comment