Tuesday 21 December 2021

Mrs. B Challenge 40 - 22 - Get a Tattoo

So here is Challenge number 5, albeit it was back in the summer! 

22. Get a moon/witch/triple goddess tattoo

For years I have followed Samo’s work, from his gallery to his tattooing and knew he was the one I wanted to complete this piece of art for me.  

This one was a bit of a whirlwind and a case of being in the right place at the right time. Samo posted on his instagram he had a rare space for a tattoo, I was off and the universe was on my side! This was designed within hours and in 24 hours time it was permanently on my body.  I love it!






You can find Samo here…. Instagram As well as the tattoos he’s a pretty awesome human and you can keep up with his art and other news here




Here’s some better pictures! I’m sorry my self portraits of my arm can leave a little to be desired!

Thank you Samo ❤️

and there’s another one ticked off the list!


TTFN, I’ll keep you posted xx

No comments:

Post a Comment