Sunday 29 September 2013

I'm a sickly child....

Well I've been quite quiet of late, and for that please accept my apologies! September has been quite rubbish health wise and I've pretty much been ill for most of it!


It started with a nasty virus that wiped me off my feet completely. Swiftly followed by a water infection, which of course led to a kidney infection - and then man flu set in :0( it's been crap, I've not wanted to do anything other than sit around and feel sorry for myself.


It's been a tough month all round for lots of reasons, and adding work and ill health to that has made for a very grumpy Mrs. B.  But it can only get better surely, October and Autumn are just around the corner and maybe Christnas (shhhhh.... I keep being told off for mentioning it!!) 

So time to buck up those ideas and get back to it. Lots planned, lots of exciting things to look forward to and lots of finger crossing too please. I won't say too much but I'm certainly hoping for something brand new along the career line!

Ttfn, Sammy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment