Tuesday 6 August 2013

Sad news....

So this week I've been rubbish!  Went to WW on Saturday to help Donna out at her new meeting.  If anyone is wanting to join WW and need an early Saturday morning meeting, 9.15am in Hilsea/North End, I can thoroughly recommend!  It is quite a new meeting and quite small at the moment, but very friendly none the less.  It is in St Francis Church Hall, Northern Parade – do let me know if you need more details, I will be happy to help.  I think it’s a brilliant time to get weighed, out of the way and done and dusted including the meeting and home by 10.30am ready to get on with the weekend.

 

Anyways, I digress… I didn’t weigh on Saturday at the meeting I was helping out at, as I had full intentions to go on the Sunday and then went out and got VERY drunk!  Mr B came along too and was just as much of a bad influence, but I did have a lovely weekend with two of my favourite favourite ladies, J & H.  We did a Chimichanga dinner Friday night and then the little pub in Westbourne for a wineSaturday night, along with a few others.  I did sneakily have wine on both nights and this ended in emergency Maccy D’s for breakfast Sunday morning, a lay in till gone 1pm, a pub roast dinner, a bacon roll, some crisps, chocolate and skittles, I even tried a cider as a hair of the dog…. I can confirm that this all just leads to feeling very bad for yourself from eating so much and actually eating more rubbish!  Not looking forward to weigh in this week as it has long continued along the week…

 

Well after all this, it has finally dawned on me, my lovely friend H is leaving us.  She is moving to pastures new, she has a brilliant opportunity in the land of vajazzles and sadly she isn’t going to be around the corner for a cuppa anymore.  Rubbish :0(  We’ve had H’s leaving do (I got much more drunk than anticipated!) I've packed her up a hamper of boring essentials for her new lovely flat, I've found homes for a few things I no longer have use for (in H’s flat) and I am going to miss her terribly :0(  Even more rubbish!

 

I am very pleased for H, we worked together a while back and did a spot of Mini adventuring with car sharing to our place of work and have had a few good drunken nights out and around, including my very first music festival a few years back!  It will certainly be strange not to have H round the corner or for her to be able to pop over to chez Barcroft for a spot of a la carte Mexican or pizza, but I can’t wait to go and visit the land of tango tan (J and I are off on a road trip and to visit the infamous Sugar Hut aren’t we J?!?!) and we’ll see her again at a half term not so far away.  It will be lovely for H being closer to her lion than she is now, but we will all miss her terribly.



 

So that’s it, I'm off to eat chocolate and drink wine in commiseration…. :0(

 

TTFN xx

No comments:

Post a Comment