Thursday 1 August 2013

New ink...

Well life has had its ups and downs this week and I've not been tracking as I should!  Work is incredibly stressful at the moment so it is making my ibs unbearable at times.  So when I can eat I'm stuffing my face and when I can’t I'm miserable and feeling poorly – not conducive to good weight loss.  Although I saw this chart the other day and thought it was a very true reflection – of my weight loss at least!!

 


 

In other news…. In time honoured tradition I popped along to Portsmouth tattoo convention on Sunday, I went last year too and I must admit it is a favourite day out! All that tattoo noise and smell, although makes my tummy flip, its more of excitement than anything else.  I do think as I get older, I do enjoy the pain more.  But that wouldn’t be a strange thing, considering I come from a family who enjoy the pain of a tattoo, my mum included; although she quite likes being waxed too ha!

 

This year was a bit different, Mr B was in Germany for a stag do so he didn’t come along with us.  Although he wasn’t there I'm sure he’ll make up for the ink he didn’t have ha!  I have a new little tattoo, I have finally been branded Mrs. B forever.  I have been wanting this done for ages, but couldn’t work out where to have it, so have had it on the outside of my wrist, on the opposite side of my butterfly and I love it!  Again with the first one on my wrist, it is taking a little while to get used to seeing it everyday, but it is fab.


I had it done by a lovely lady called Christine, from Dino's, a lovely family run business in Weston Super Mare, do go check them out, they are on Facebook and Instagram too! 


http://www.dinostattooistltd.co.uk/ 

 


 

So now on to planning what to have next….

 

I'll keep you posted! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment