Friday 24 May 2013

The Other Side...

Well, its been a week and I feel…. No different ha! See 30 wasn’t anything to be scared about now was it?!

I had a fab week turning 30 and did loads of wonderful things, which I won’t bore you with too much…

Barney, my mum and I visited the Harry Potter studios in Watford and it was amazing!  Anyone who gets the opportunity, you must go.  Even Barney enjoyed it and he doesn’t like Harry Potter! The stuff they made, the way things were made, the things they used are just unreal.  Although it now has put me in the mood to watch all the Harry Potter’s all over again which predictably, Mr B is not too keen on ha!



I took my cousin, Theresa, to her first ever concert/gig and we went to see McFly! There were amazing, so good live, so much energy and such a brilliant night.  There was a split in age, half our age and half 13 ish year olds, so we weren’t the only oldies there.  I'm pleased to say Theresa enjoyed herself as much as me, we finished the evening off with some cold chips in the wind tunnel that is Guildhall Walk and Barney came and picked us up and delivered us home safely!



We had a lovely day at the Meon Valley golf and country club in their spa, having luxurious treatments, lots of lunch and a little drop of wine to boot.  We’ve been there a few times now, and it is expensive, but well worth it if you have the time and money for a special occasion.

Thursday I had a whopping great tattoo added to my leg!  I didn’t expect it to be as big as it is, but I love it, it is just brilliant!  I told the tattooist what I did and didn’t like, he drew it up, 4 hours later and… tadaa!...  I know it is not to everyones taste and I'm pretty sure my dad won’t talk to me for weeks, but y’know!  I paid for it with some money Nanny left me, so it is Nanny’s last birthday present to me and I'm sure she would’ve loved it!



Friday…. Well, we fell down a rabbit hole, emerged in a World that was topsy turvy, drank whiskey from tea cups, ate cake that was so colourful it glowed and partied all night in a world of wonderland!  That however deserves another post, and I will write it I promise!!




TTFN xx

No comments:

Post a Comment