Saturday 11 March 2023

Mrs. B Challenge 40 - 10 Clay Pigeon Shooting

Challenge 25.

10 - Clay Pigeon Shooting

Since I was a small child I’ve always gone to clay shoots, my fairy godfather used to run one locally.  My family all shoot, my dad not now due to his arthritis, but my mum has her shot gun licence, my grandad used to shoot, lots of my mum and dads friends shoot, so it’s quite normal for me.  I remember as a smaller child, collecting the clays which hadn’t been hit and proudly wanting to bring them all home - much to my dads dismay! 

This year we took a trip to Scotland (blog post to come soon!) and my Mum arranged for us all to have a go at clay pigeon shooting.








It was a rainy, cold day - but we had great fun!  Sadly I didn’t hit any clays, but I gave it my best shot!


TTFN

Sammy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment