Saturday 26 November 2022

Mrs. B Challenge 40 - 35 Wim Hof Workshop

Challenge 24!

35 - Wim Hof Workshop

So I did this back in the summer, but haven’t got round to writing about it!  I have seen a few Wim Hof fundamentals workshops on Instagram and a dear friend had week away on a retreat and loved it, so I knew as soon as I saw this advertised I wanted to join!

The day was run by 
Mango Wellbeing and it was such a great day.  My best friend signed up too and it was amazing.  We learned the science, we had a breathwork session, an amazing lunch and then split into two groups.  Sally led us in a Stretch and calm session and then we were onto the ice bath, followed by a Finnish sauna!  I loved every minute and would recommend this to everyone.  I have spotted Mango wellbeing are running another workshop this year, so I urge you to sign up and have the best day!











TTFN, Sammy xx




No comments:

Post a Comment