Monday 4 July 2022

Mrs. B Challenge 40 - 18 Take a Belly Dancing Class

Challenge 20.

18 - Belly Dancing

I LOVED this one! Totally pushed me out of my comfort zone and it was fabulous.

Rather than traditional belly dancing, we went along to an Awaked Belly Dancing taster session with Fiona Penfold and it was great.

The taster session was really that, Fi talked us through what it is and how and why and the history and then we went ahead and did an hour of dancing. It was intense, it was enlightening and I guess very awakening!

When Fi posted she was doing a 3 hour session on lionsgate, I knew we had to go along! This time a few of my moon sisters and my step daughter came along too. It was a much bigger session, and it was just fabulous!  Fi leads intuitively, it is not choreographed and we totally went with it.

I would recommend to anyone who is interested!

On to the next adventure…

TTFN, I’ll keep you posted!

Sammy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment