Saturday 2 April 2016

She's only gone and done it!

Well what can I say?  I'm just so proud of my step daughter, Lauren!

Amazing fundraising night organised by Lauren and her sister Lynsey, fabulous music, lots of booze, lots of dancing and lots of fun.  Most importantly, lots of money made for Rett UK!  

Lauren raised over £1600 last night towards her £3000 target, which means on top of the £1590 (without including what Carole and Lauren have on sponsor forms to be collected after the race) she already has.... 

She's smashed it!! What a girl! 
The raffle went down a storm, thank you again to everyone who donated, your generosity has helped Lauren reach her target and raise funds for such a brilliant charity.

I'm so sorry, I don't have a list of who won what, but we had winners in the room and winners who took part online too. It was a whirlwind of an evening and so enjoyable, it felt like it was over in the blink of an eye and I'm sure everyone had an amazing time.

Loads of fabulous people pitched in to help organise, help set up, sell tickets, support Lauren and Lynsey and it was just awesome! Same time next year everyone?!?

Next stop.... London marathon #teamcarly 

I'll keep you posted!  TTFN, Sammy xx


No comments:

Post a Comment