Friday 4 March 2016

Irregular Choice Limited Edition, Alice in Wonderland 'One lump ortwo'FOR SALE

So I'm about to combine 3 massive loves in my life!

*Shoes
*Alice in Wonderland 
*My Step Daughter

So the limited edition Alice in Wonderland collection were released by Irregular Choice last Friday. It was a disaster, the website crashed, no one could buy them - people were posting links all over to other stockists, they were sold out in minutes... But somehow I ended up with a pair! 
I ordered the last pair left in a size 4 (I am generally a 4 or 5) from another outlet and I eagerly awaited their arrival.  Whilst waiting for the big day, I was dismayed to find the shoes already for sale on eBay at double the price! Seriously, why buy them just to sell them! Greedy fudgers.
Well the day dawned, they arrived and alas they don't fit and I can't get my feet in them.  It was such a sad day in this household, lots of grumps all round. I spent hours trying to decide what to do, keep them anyway? Try and get another pair (from the USA and shipped) or send them back and give up.  Well none of the above!
I'm going to sell them!  

No I'm not going to join the greedy profiteers on eBay, but I am going to list them.  I paid £199 plus postage for them and I've listed them for £150 plus postage.  Anything I get over this amount will go straight to my step daughters fund raising for her marathon. So if by some miracle we do get more money for the shoes, someone will get the pair they're after and a well deserving charity will gain too.
So check out the shoes on the link below and also the link to the just giving page for the fundraising.

eBay listing of shoes Here


Please do feel free to share around!

I'll keep you posted xx

No comments:

Post a Comment