Wednesday 1 April 2015

Quick catch up!

So it's been a month.... It's meant lots of training, meeting new people, learning new things and it's been fabulous! I've been having such fun, I'm so exhausted from all the brain exercise, but I can say my new job is fab and I've loved it!

It's nerve racking starting a new job, everything being new, the people already being friends and learning how to fit in; but d'ya know.... It's been fine, they are all lovely. (That and one of the girls that works there is one of my best friends who I've known for over 20 years!)

I'm so pleased I plucked up the courage and left my old job, I hated it more than I could ever express and it was just soul destroying. Try as I might, I can't even remember the black place it put me in now, even though it's little more than a month ago I left.  I took a pay cut to get out, didn't get as close to home as I'd like, but it's marvellous. I can go back to being happy - and really that's all that counts!

So I have loads to tell you, pampered chef parties, weightwatchers, complaints, shopping.... Bear with me! So much to say, so little time!

TTFN, Sammy xx


No comments:

Post a Comment