Monday 29 December 2014

2014...

Well it's been a whirlwind! I've achieved some things, others have gone on the back burner and others I've disregarded completely oops!  But I've reviewed my blog post of what I wanted to achieve this year, so here goes... 

1. Send birthday cards and on time
I sent them, although I haven't got the on time bit down yet!
2. Walk the dog more
I'm rubbish!
3. Finish more projects
Well I've not started any, does that count??!!
4. Shop better and cook more
I'm getting better at this!
5. Exercise more
I started out well, I even took up Zumba at least twice a week! But then I hurt my back, had a holiday, hurt my back some more and I'm still sat on the sofa - must try harder!!
6. WW certificate
Nope!
7. Moonlight Memories walk
Yeah we so did it, and we raised just short of £1200!
8. Read more books
I read loads on holiday! Can thoroughly recommend 'Pay it forward' by Catherine Ryan Hyde. Best book I've read this year!
9. Race for life
I didn't do it, but proudly watched my beautiful step daughter cross the line of her first 10k run!
10. Grow some veg
I only went and grew my first ever courgette - so chuffed!!  I try every year and every year I fail!
11. Manage my time better
I'll get back to you on this one!
12. Cut down on booze
I didn't even manage a dry January!!
13. Manage our money back
Ask my bank manager ha!
14. Make more of an effort
Still working on this!

So as you can see, much like my school reports this should read, 'Samantha could do better if she applied herself more and stopped gossiping'. Am I upset? Nah. Life is for living and I've certainly lived it! Maybe next year I'll concentrate on one or two things rather than a list ha!

I'll keep you posted, Sammy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment