Saturday 18 January 2014

January blues....

Everyone is poor :0( 
I'm leaving for work in the dark and getting home in the dark :0(
It's cold :0(
It won't stop ******* raining!!! :0(

But I have signed up for some happiness.  

Have a little read here http://100happydays.com about being happy for 100 days in a row. I'm on to day 6 and it's going well!  I do try and appreciate everything I have, and this is focussing my mind in a long cold January!

TTFN, Sammy xx


Day 1: my friend sending me cute pictures on what's app #100happydays


Day 2: The ironing is complete and ready to go back to my dad! #100happydays
Day 3: So glad for some tunes on the 90 minute journey to work #100happydays#alanismorissette 'Life has a funny way, of helping you out when you think everything's gone wrong and everything blows up in your face'



Day 4: I love that my girls knew exactly what I meant #elephants #disney #wannabelikeyou#100happydays #junglebook


Day 5: My best friend for life #jarvis #cocker#100happydays
 Day 6 onwards I will post on my Facebook page, do feel free to follow and like my page! xx

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-World-According-to-Mrs-B/592822427397125?ref=hl 

No comments:

Post a Comment