Sunday 22 July 2012

My first time...

Well.... I am not sure where to start really, but today seemed an apt day.  It's been a tough year to say the least, but today almost felt a little bit like closure (I don't think that's the right word I'm looking for but anyway!) we took part in the Race For Life 2012, thats me on the left, next to some very good friends and family, Kat, Kate, Theresa, Megan and Charlotte.  We have raised over £800 for Cancer Research and you can still donate should you wish just follow the link -

www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/wine-oclock-girls

I am hoping writing this will be quite theraputic although I am not sure where it is going to take me yet or in which direction, but do come along on the way with me.

So anyway for the time being, here's a little about me...

I used to be Sam Martin, but got married in 2005 to my very own Barney. Am happily married, we live Horndean, and are busy being poor home owners with a new puppy called Jarvis. I drink too much, I eat too much, I used to smoke too much - now I don't and I'm grumpy too much instead!  I have been quite messed up at times but I am almost a proper grown up now I think, hurtling headlong towards 30 anyway. Love my friends and family and love spending time with them.

I'll keep you posted.

Sammy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment